SERVICES - A Maryland 501 (c) 3 Non-Profit
XYZ Services presents recovery opportunities that are an integral part of each participant's learning experience, where everyone has a chance to succeed, regardless of past history. XYZ Services' long-term goal is to give its participants positive life-long memories of their recovery experience.
XYZ Services is expanding and will be offering job training in the near future, as well as transitional housing for women in Montgomery County, MD. In our efforts to extend, and expand, our services, we need your support. If you feel that you can offer support through volunteer services, contributions, or referrals please contact us our Rockville, MD office at 240.876.3366 or you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It takes a community effort to address the issues of addiction. Though we have many partners, many more are needed. We strive to make each experience for our clients a memorable one.
The "XYZ Services experience" is designed to offer the following to each participant:
- Recreation through participation in organized events.
- Affordable living in a safe and drug free environment.
- The opportunity to learn and experience a new way of living without the use of drugs and alcohol.
- A means to improve community and employment skills.
- A means to learn camaraderie, life skills and effective ways of coping with problems.
- A new attitude about life and enjoyment to enrich their lives.
- An opportunity to enhance their mental and physical health and fitness.
The families of the participants will also realize benefits. They will be able to offer their loved ones a positive and well-educated support system once the participant returns home, as they learn the necessary skills in dealing with addicts.